Hello to all from Hellbilly in Iowa

GoldenMotor.com

hellbilly

Jun 4, 2008
Davenport, Iowa
This is my first post here so I will tell a little about myself before posting. My name is John Fuller and I live in Davenport, Iowa right next to the mighty Mississippi River. I am 47 yrs. old, and I am a maintenence supervisor for a senior housing facility.

I got into motorbikes this last winter and built 2 Nirve Switchblade Choppers which my wife and I have been riding quite a bit since the snow melted. It was a great thrill when both bikes started right up and ran down the road with only a couple of minor gliches. We have really been having a blast on these and get alot of attention.

We mostly try to ride up and down the river because of the scenery, and sometimes I'll ride one to work if I don't think I need to haul any supplies that day. My wife took a couple spills, but no harm done. She's really used to riding now, but had never driven a motorcycle at all.

We also bought a couple of Kustom Kruiser Roadsters to motorize next winter, so last weekend we built a shed in the back yard to store all the bikes that were taking up room in our house.

Anyway, glad to have found your forum, and I hope to be able to interject some useful information from time to time.

Peace!

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. Glad you joined us. Post some pics of your bikes. We all like seeing other peoples handiwork. Sounds like with your experience you'll be a real asset to the forum.........................

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum, I bet the ride along the river has got to be cool. When you build a shed to store your bike's you must be a true motorbicyclist and you have come to the right forum. Glad you joined us:D

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the site. i got tired of them long midwest winters so moved down here to the virgin islands a few weeks ago. i tell you i do not miss it at all. i miss my daughters and grand kids and thats about it but they will be visiting soon enough. its awesome your wife enjoys motorized bicycles also. glad to have you with us

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Hey welcome to the forum I'm a river rat myself I was born in Keokuk and grew up across the river in Illinois.