New Company EZ Motorbike

GoldenMotor.com

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Quentin i respect you and your WORD! I see alot of enthusiasm about your product but i am as a consumer need facts and figures. Quentin for almost as long as I have been interested in MABS ive followed your claims........its time to put up or shut UP!

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Quentin if EZ is so superior to every thing else then you should be be happy to compare it to a Dimension Edge 50cc honada kit. titan DAX 50cc kit. Staton 50cc kit etc.....My point is Quenttin.........show us the money then you will deserve credit in the industry.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Quentin your word is your company..................so far your word doesnt mean much, your hopeful distributors on this forum mean nothing . GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER and well talk.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
All I see here is a commercial for an untested product. EZ on these boards has gotten a free ride that no other supporter has recieved. Its time for EZ to put up or shut up. Theres hard working persons who advertise here and dont deserve bs competition from an unproven product. This is my opinion .....Michael Todd.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
EZ I challenge you to put specs up and let the rider decide.When this box is available you let the world know. Because its here where it will be learned about!

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I been noticing alot of spam in the taglines of a lot of people posting. I figure if the modrators and the folks footin the bills don't mind I know how to skip over the spam ect. As far as what is superior products out there the cream always rises to the top just takes a bit of time.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
bandito WTF lol - another post every 10min or so? heh - Dude, ya been drinkin' er what? laff

Have ya tried Email/callin' the guy?

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
That's a good one BarelyAWake. I laughed when I read it. Wait!! I was drinking last night. There's dried wine spots on my keyboard :) That's a good way to get your posts per day up, write a little, post it, write a little, post it.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Sure! The only problsdf fffvsdvc saeff ss elif... *hic*

i mebbe hadz sumfins to saz... @.@

:p "friends don't let friends drink & post"

Hi Mike S,

WOW! You are 100% correct about "very difficult to put something into production". Our original target date was about the middle to end of Nov.

We are still trying to reduce the cost and use American Labor & parts. Several shops have already started farbicating some of the necessary parts, still waiting on one final bid to complete the process.

There are still 2 Q-Matic proto-types under last minuite tests. One in CA & another in AZ, however production can start proir to the results.

Have fun,