homemade supercharger project

GoldenMotor.com

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I had quite a pile of broken parts when I quit trying. Doesn't take long for the weak parts to appear when you start spinning things that fast.

bowljoman

Aug 7, 2010
Wa
how about taking an old motor, sealing off the ports, and put one-way valves, in the top of the head. Use the piston and cylinder of an old larger engine to pump measured CC's into a running china girl. Like the 68CC engine pumping air-fuel into a 49 CC engine with the crank-shafts synchronized.

One supercharger method is delivering discrete measured pulses versus a constant blow/squash. I also remember we lowered the compression ratio. big chev 454 I think at 7-to-1 with 14 lbs boost presure at the manifold. I cant remember ther numbers.

SuperDave

Sep 24, 2011
Panama City Beach, Fl. USA
how about taking an old motor, sealing off the ports, and put one-way valves, in the top of the head. Use the piston and cylinder of an old larger engine to pump measured CC's into a running china girl. Like the 68CC engine pumping air-fuel into a 49 CC engine with the crank-shafts synchronized.

One supercharger method is delivering discrete measured pulses versus a constant blow/squash. I also remember we lowered the compression ratio. big chev 454 I think at 7-to-1 with 14 lbs boost presure at the manifold. I cant remember ther numbers.
Someone already has one Bowljoman, but it's based on a 4 stroke, it's called a FIVE stroke. There's a vid on youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yo6xuVS7tg