#8 from Orange County

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
how's it power wise to your air cooled morini? looks like almost the same stuff only bigger. it kinda looks like your forks are bent in the pic's

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Pics of my china bike before the last race of the 2012 grange season. This Bike has continued to evolve, engine built by Dave Rust ‘Arrow motorized Cycles’. I fired the bike up and it is the strongest engine I’ve had yet. Looking forward to the race this weekend. See you in the pits-magrider
Looking good, how do you like that new head?

You fast 2 strokes want to race 12 laps or only 10 laps?

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
how's it power wise to your air cooled morini? looks like almost the same stuff only bigger. it looks like your forks are bent?
I didn't get my air cooled Morini fully assembled as I needed the clutch and CDI. Now I have a 3shoe to go into it and need the CDI, or I might sell it.

forks are straight, the camera is bent

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I didn't get my air cooled Morini fully assembled as I needed the clutch and CDI. Now I have a 3shoe to go into it and need the CDI, or I might sell it.

forks are straight, the camera is bent
Thats the best explination of an optical illusion I've ever heard! laff

SoSauty

Feb 4, 2011
Bako, CA
I'm jealous. ArrowCycles have refined and refined and are 'dialed in.'

My modest electric has several significant innovations not yet implemented. I find the journey as rewarding as the racing. I'd really like to hear about your biggest setback and your race bike's most innovative mod.

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
Thanks everyone for your kindness and look forward to seeing you all Saturday.

I think my biggest set back was finding tires that could hold up to the racing. My first race was The Death Race last year, jeff, baird, Piston Crew was there I think Scott was there also and others that I can't remember. it was a great turn out and I wore through my back tire during practice. You could see the stars through the thing. My pedal fell off during one of the heats also. Raced Willow with michelins and they got real slippery, i won the race but real slippery. Then we found the maxxis hookworms and the have been the tire of choice, I think I have 4 races on them and they still look great.

Biggest innovation, making it all work, also i would say the telescoping forks that I built. This bike is my favorite and it only gets ridden on the track. see you in the pits..

Last edited: