Clever Bike Names

GoldenMotor.com

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
I won one of my bikes in a liquor store drawing. It has Pabst Blue Ribbon stickers already on the frame.
The PABST blue racer!
I was gonna do a pbr tribute but Carlos, the local pbr rep. flakes on his end of the deal....so I went flat black and sold it cheap...
I still want your bike though, I LOVE pbr memorabilia...

tim turbo

Nov 18, 2009
fergus falls mn.
brnotI have a two stroker, with a 48cc motor, and it is black, so she is called Old Blackey. Then there is my new bike, thats a 4 stroker, that has taken me four months to build, and she's finally done! I call her BLUE. Will post pictures if I can figure that out!

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
I currently call my bike "Something Wicked" (as in "something wicked this way comes". Thats until or even if I can think of a better name. The bike has undergone a recent transformation, so I am not sure if the name still fits or if there is something more appropriate.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
brnotI have a two stroker, with a 48cc motor, and it is black, so she is called Old Blackey. Then there is my new bike, thats a 4 stroker, that has taken me four months to build, and she's finally done! I call her BLUE. Will post pictures if I can figure that out!
Did you say you've got Black and Blue? Here's hoping that's not an omen for you.

JohnnyCrash

Jun 28, 2012
Earth
I'm currently working on the Poor Man's Harley Mark II, an Eskine 26" powered by a 66cc 2-smoker.

PMH Mk. I was electric powered.

Ian

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
My bike is nearly all black now, and finally built exactly how I want it, so I feel that a name change is in order. First I will go through all the different names I have used. My first bike was called The Beast, because it handled everything I threw at it during a time in my life where I didnt want to stay home because of things I was going through, and was also over the course of a rough winter. I only called her that, never anything else. My current bike has had different names with each transformation she has undergone. I first called her Pretty Hate Machine, after she was built and still had her factory paint job. When I briefly used the engine from The Beast on this bike, I called it The Beast Reborn, in honor of her fallen sister. I have also called her Lucky 13 and Something Wicked after other transformations she has undergone. But none of those names ever seemed to really fit that well, maybe because I knew I wasn't done with her. At this point, she is painted the way I like and I have all the upgraded parts I am ever going to want. Even in the event that I should decide to add more upgrades later on, her paint job and overall look and feel are not going to change. So this time, she is getting a name that's going to stick, one that I truly believe she deserves and is going to fit her well. I shall call her, The Dark Rider.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
A friend was going to build an Indian tribute for me, we'd decided to call it a Cree, which was a sort of Indian.

It didn't happen, and now I'm going to do a really light, slow, delicate bike. I'll probably call it The Whiffler.

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
Since mine is a blue 1995 Schwinn , 100th anniversary Clear Creek M/B I call her "Ole Blue" Motor has over 1300 miles on her and seems to run better and better as time goes on. In her hay day she topped out for me at 38.01 M.P.H. the other day I got into it after a guy cut me off in my neighbor hood ..HE JUST HAD TO PASS me because I was on a bike he did it on a curve a car was coming the other way to the truck it was hit the car or me I saw it coming and rode up on the soft shoulder just as the a hole cut the wheel of the truck , The truck would have made mincemeat out of me had I not reacted the way I did The pick up truck was a Cape & Island Tire company pick up truck " Moral to this rant ...is after I calmed down and looked at my speedo "Ole Blue" had hit a top speed of 35.7 M.P.H. so not to bad a a drop in top speed over year later & just your basic maintenance

P.S. Miss you Sarge!!!!

Last edited:

JohnnyCrash

Jun 28, 2012
Earth
Wow!

I call mine the "Poor Man's Harley Mk. II" but since I only rode it for 3 days before getting nailed by the cops, I think I'm gonna call her my "ticket to walk"!