Lets get it goin!

GoldenMotor.com

shenanigans

Mar 14, 2014
Fort Polk
Hello! Seasoned mechanic here and general maintenance kinda guy, took apart everything as a child figured out how to put it all together again as a teen, now I can do both! I am currently getting processed for seperation from Military service due to injuries, so a standard bike just dosent work any more. Looking forward to meeting fellow Motorbike maniacs and spreading knowledge and experience with others. dnut

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome and thank you for your service, we have a lot of vets here that also love motorized bicycles. great to have you with us. hope you heal soon

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome, from another vet. From another generation but we share a common bond.
Good luck with your motorized bicycle project. We're always here to help if/when you need it. Thanks for joining our community.

Tom

shenanigans

Mar 14, 2014
Fort Polk
Thanks guys, ive built a few standard crusiers so far, but this next build is a 09 Giant XTC Alliance built with a 80/66 with a shift kit and performance parts from sickbikeparts.com. really looking forward to this build and the shenanigans it will get me into. Honestly I am going to try and get a speeding ticket. That would be epitone to me. Id pay it with a smile.brnot