what are you waiting for in the mail ?

GoldenMotor.com

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Waiting on my engine-mounted spring-loaded chain tensioner.
Just a couple nights ago I was staring at my next motor project and thought heck I have some aluminum in the garage, Im going to try and make my own. We shall see lol.

Ok.
I was waiting on my type A piston from Fred and that just got here! Now Im waiting for my super cool shirts from Neil (motorbicycleracing) he also sent a 36T sprocket, some gaskets and one of his balanced bottom ends! That's one more than I need but one more reason for another potential build lol.

Dan.

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
where did you order the dual pull ? i am looking for one ... i have coaster breakes in the rear but i need to add a set or regular style rim breaks, front and rear to my bike and it would be sweet to run them off 1 lever !
Amazon.com for 12 bucks have had mine for 2 years now

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
been waiting for a gen IV balanced bottom end and a compleate top end assembly, should be here today ! it said it went out for delivery this morning at 9am ohh the agony of the wait !

going to use my gt5 bottom end and a new arrow jug and high comp head for a bike for my fiance !

RedRider48

Nov 21, 2013
Severna Park, MD
got my puch head in the mail today....thx Kmah. Cant wait for the weekend to put it on....damn you work. Always gettin in the way of my fun.

peace....will have more picks soon....

"Puch" head! What motor you running that uses Austrian parts?
BTW, I have a collection of PUCH 2 wheelers. Being retired, "organized labor" doesn't get in my way, only my wallet. It gives me a fit LOL!

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
"Puch" head! What motor you running that uses Austrian parts?
BTW, I have a collection of PUCH 2 wheelers. Being retired, "organized labor" doesn't get in my way, only my wallet. It gives me a fit LOL!
if you baor the head stud holes out to 8mm they fit the china girl nicely !

the after market hi hi 70cc is the most used as it offers real high comp for our motors and a large squish band. there are a few othwers that fit but the puch has the largest cooling aria

any way i am waiting no more my trike conversion kit came in the mail and is at the shop in NH ! cant wait to get up there with my bike and get it all together

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
I'm waiting on a rear rack and a lay back seat post. And I just got a new microwave today so gotta go unbox it.