First flight of The Black Ox

GoldenMotor.com

Jim C

Jul 11, 2010
Long Beach Calif
I took the OX out for the first time this morning. It was a little premature but I did it anyway. No kill switch yet, I have not figured a front brake yet, no left grip and some sorting out to do. I will probably not use the supplied tank. The bike seems comfortable and feels fast, the clubman handlebars look good and feel nice, the ride is nice and vibration is mild after the revs pick up. It is time to bring it back in and check the tightness of all things. I will try to load a pic.

Attachments

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
wow nice bike! its got a super clean look and im diggin it. i was going to do a onyx build but i found out that walmart carried an identical bike with a 7 speed derailuer and v brakes called the astra.

rdog422

Apr 14, 2013
Troy, Alabama
Love your bike, if you want another tank, get a whizzer tank off of ebay, the cover the bar better, and look less like an after thought

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
Watch out for your spokes on that thing. One of mine came completely loose. I red loc-tited in to place then, I checked it out every ride after that. No new spokes have come loose or show signs of it. I think what caused it was an improper mock up I did on the sprocket. I ended up installing it differently anyway.