New rider from Illinois

GoldenMotor.com

Slowrollers

Sep 8, 2010
downers grove Il
Hello Everyone , Im new to the MB seen ,But have been wrenching and riding MOPEDS for a long while now.With the new Il law it looks like there will be plenty more guys/gals out crusing soon.I hope to meet some of you.

Im currently building a panama jack cruiser with a 66cc grubee slant head,cnc carb.It should be done shortly Im taking some build pics to show you all .

Y buy one motor when you can buy two :) so I plan on using the other engine on a mountain bike(more research needed here) that might be a while after I carefully build the Pj cruiser to my likings.

Anyone in the chitown area (im out in the west burbs) want to meet up and ride or wrench give me a shout. I think its way more fun riding with others.fall season rides are the best!!!!!!!
r.ly.

Peace out ,
Bryan

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Welcome,Slowrollers.Panama,Jack isn't that a Huffy? If it is I would strongly advise you either change out the rear wheel or install a clincher brake.Those coaster brakes have a tendency to unravel under heavy use.Kip.

Slowrollers

Sep 8, 2010
downers grove Il
A soild brake system is a must on any vechile.Most of the moped drum brakes are weak for as fast as they go (35-40mph)

The coaster brake on this huffy stops as fast as useing your feet.... so a front brake wll be added