i put my 60 TOOTH SPROCKET on my bike

GoldenMotor.com

motor-bike80

Jun 14, 2013
australia
hey giys so i managed to fit my 60 tooth sprocket on my bike and it has sooooooooooooo much torque it unbelievable, if i pull on the throttle really fast the front end of the bike lifts right up! fells awesome accept i don't go all that fast, but idc about speed, i actually haven't tested the top speed of the bike scince i only rid it in my back yard but i don't think it should go all that fast anyway, just an update! thanks for reading

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
It should do well on a short track or in the back yard but if you were to try and take it down the street it might feel a bit under geared and have a top speed of 15 to 20 mph depending on your engine's rpm. I'm sure it's gonna be fun onn a short course tho where speed isn't needed as much as that quick burst from a stop etc...

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
Sounds like fun! I put on my gps on my phone and it said I was averaging 15mph yesterday. Sounds like I need to go back to a higher gear like you ha! The higher speeds on the bike is shaking it apart when I do! Mostly gas tanks....

JoeMetro

May 4, 2014
California
Sounds like a lot of fun!

I used to run a 56T sprocket because I live in a hilly area, unfortunately that build was short-lived and never made it past engine break-in.

Maybe post some pics or even a video?

jmason92

Apr 8, 2016
Lawton, OK
How would that work if the 60-tooth were the drive sprocket and a 10-tooth were the rear sprocket, using a 35cc motor and a 1-3hp CVT for a 700c roadbike moped conversion?