Newbie in SoCal

GoldenMotor.com

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
I've been collecting antiques bicycle for the 2 years and when I seen some of your creations I just had to have one. I'm selling a bicycle from the 20s and one from the 30s to pay for my custom ride. I'm going for a Morini 9.4hp motor and a drop loop frame. I'm looking for wheels and everyone is out of the Worksman wheelsets, even Worksman. I want a good set of wheels, any suggestions?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I've been collecting antiques bicycle for the 2 years and when I seen some of your creations I just had to have one. I'm selling a bicycle from the 20s and one from the 30s to pay for my custom ride. I'm going for a Morini 9.4hp motor and a drop loop frame. I'm looking for wheels and everyone is out of the Worksman wheelsets, even Worksman. I want a good set of wheels, any suggestions?
Lot of SoCal guys showing up.
Are you getting the frame from Sportscarpat? He would know where to get some
wheels for you.

Are you going to run that 9.4 Morini at the Willow Springs race on Sat June 18th?
Maybe enough Morinis for their own race if this keeps up.

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
I'm having Dan from Taylar make it for me. He just finished a sweet ride last week and is starting on mine. He's custom making the frame and tank. We'd love to get it done by then but it will be a stretch. I'll try posting the one he just finished. I think mine will be a lot better but it will also cost more!