This is an awsome site!

GoldenMotor.com

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
Just wanted to let the people know who are behind this forum that it's really cool! Last week I posted wanting a used 36 tooth sprocket and within about 5 minutes someone was repling with one(Retmachinist). John called and we talked for a good while.He put it in the mail and sent it out and told me to pay him after I got it.Now that's cool! I got it and its just what I needed and his money is in the mail. What a country, HUH?.wee.

huckersteve

May 20, 2008
Seattle
www.gohuckyourself.com
Just wanted to let the people know who are behind this forum that it's really cool! Last week I posted wanting a used 36 tooth sprocket and within about 5 minutes someone was repling with one(Retmachinist). John called and we talked for a good while.He put it in the mail and sent it out and told me to pay him after I got it.Now that's cool! I got it and its just what I needed and his money is in the mail. What a country, HUH?.wee.
This forum, my XJ motorcycle forum (xjbikes.com), and my other fave, Oldminibikes.com are all populated by flippin' smart dudes (and a few smart ladies!) who are collectively some of the sharpest and most helpful bunch on the entire internet. I learn something every time I log in. I too have benefited from a helpful member of a forum who sent me critical parts without payment ahead of time. That's awesome that you get how unique and awesome that is.

Remember to pay it forward when you can!

Thanks Motorbicycling!