new to forum from central fl

GoldenMotor.com

cool breeze

Dec 7, 2014
winter springs fl
hey new here found forum looking for parts for next build have had two already first one built for a friend who needed wheels to get to work he did not take care of it so it ended up not getting used I got it for free got it running and sold it to some one else who needed wheels for work he did not take care of it and broke rear motor mount don't know what happened to it it was 50cc cheap kit off craigslist someone had the second one was a sun trike with 50cc rack mount got for $100 was running but not well with a little tlc got it running well sold to friend who just runs it does not take care of it has me to fix it the motor went so got a 50cc scooter motor and it runs great now so I miss the trike it was fun and would go 35 mph and got lots of looks and comments so now I wanted to build a toy for me I got a 20in fat tire bike the mongoose bmax and a 50cc scooter motor and parts to do it I am going to make my own rack mount will post pics of build and how well it goes

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Welcome to the forum, you will find lots of info on just about any type of m/b. We have a lot of do it your selfers with great ideas. You can search for threads on any subject in the search box near the top of the page.