Where do our China girl engines come from?

GoldenMotor.com

Catfisher

Apr 10, 2010
Heart of Illinois
That video is amazing. China just built the worlds fastest supercomputer and has some of the most advanced factories in the world; but this is their idea of an engine factory?

No wonder you have to take it apart and re-build it before you crank it up the first time. That was a peasant sweatshop.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Hey, that a nice factory . I saw video 2 years ago but I can't remember where it is they were working outside on picnic tables with tarp over them in the rain. They got it good with Grubee.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Only DAX motors are made in USA.

Says so right on the website.
DAX FRICTION DRIVE KIT ! 1 Hour Install. Works Wet or dry.

1 year Warranty.
Kit Includes the Following:
Made in USA Universal Radius Design Main Bracket 11.25

Only Dax Friction drive kit says made in USA... That is where it say's and what it says.. Sure he seems to be over hauling some of these china's and cleaning them up tho. I hear there is a nice balanced crank for the H.T. now from him?

Everybody knows china girls come from china. lol

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Oh I see that made in USA sticker in the picture now? We know where them come from? Wounder what he is trying to imply?

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
and if you want I can show you a website that claims the earth is flat!
Dax's motors are not made here I doubt he even opens the case
and being this is not the first post saying this why doesn't he respond?
because rebuilding motors, customer service, and having a life takes time :p The irony is if he's doing what you say he isn't, then he wont have the time to respond to a petty gesture. To my knowledge, you're the only one on the forum who seems to doubt Dax, not that that's a bad thing, we all have preferred vendors and such.

Last edited:

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
because rebuilding motors, customer service, and having a life takes time :p The irony is if he's doing what you say he isn't, then he wont have the time to respond to a petty gesture. To my knowledge, you're the only one on the forum who seems to doubt Dax, not that that's a bad thing, we all have preferred vendors and such.
Look I've done the research and if there is one of these CG's "Made In America"
I want to invest money in this mythical company

So please tell me which company is it and I don't mean the case is washed out the bearings are replaced etc.

I mean MADE IN AMERICA with American steel in American factories!!!!!
Duane makes the friction kit and that is Made in America
but not one single maker of 2 stroke engines exists in the USA

PLEASE TELL ME WHO SO I CAN INVEST!!!!!!!

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
And here I am thinking it was going to be a high tech factory. Awesome exhaust port work at 51 seconds (reminds me of the ocean...nice and wavy) and the choice of tools are a needle nose pliers and a hammer. I must be lazy because the only thing I was thinking was after watching the video was...they need stools! Haha

Last edited: