Selling 2 stroke, Shift kit, Expansion, Dellorto Carb, and many more upgrades.

GoldenMotor.com

rockonp04

Oct 1, 2010
California
I am selling my 2 stoke motorized bicycle. It has a front disk brake. Upgraded throttle mechanism (Sick Bike Parts). Dellorto Carb (Pirate Cycle) with upgraded air filter. Shift Kit (Sick Sick Parts). Expansion Chamber (Sick Bike Parts), welded tight and with heat wrap. Upgraded rear rim to prevent axle bending. Upgraded engine mounts (Sick Bike Parts). High compression slant head. Upgraded spark plug, wire, and boot. Upgraded kill switch. Tons of extra parts. Registered in CA. New fuel filter and fuel hose. 2/3 Gallon tank with upgraded fuel shut off (Sick Bike Parts). New brake pads front and rear. Wheels just balanced. Dual Brake Level. 66cc Raw kit. Specialty rear rim that makes it impossible to bend rear axle. So Cal Bike. Pm for details. $800 obo. 40+ mph.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I guess that answers a question I had Pirate evidently ships to Ca. Sure is a nice looking bike looks well built! I am monetarily challenged at the moment LOL Someone was askin the other day about vendors that ship to Ca. I don't know who else does.

rockonp04

Oct 1, 2010
California
The only thing we can't get here are those 2 stokes. Everything else is fair game. Also, I heard of some guys buying the engines in parts to get around that law as well.