Stares

GoldenMotor.com

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
I have not had my bike too long but ride it every chance, still breaking it in. The town I reside is small and I am the only one that has a motorized bike. Where ever I go people will stop and stare not being able to guess which it is, motorcycle or bike . lol Had workmen building a stone wall come to the curb and stare. Such a joy and loads of fun. gphil

beach cruiser

Mar 13, 2012
Puget Sound Convergence Zone
I know what you mean. Everytime I ride around people stop mowing their lawns and wave, kids run up to get a closer look and say coool, people lying down sunning themselves sit-up and stare. Just as I got my 4 stroke Cruiser totally broken/dialed in, a guy made me an offer I couldn't refuse. At least I've got my trusty Friction Drive, but can't wait to start my 3rd build with the $$$ I made off the Cruiser! dance1

RippedRider

Sep 29, 2011
ontario canada
I agree with both of you.. I live in Canada and have only seen one other motorized bicycle in the 3 or 4 years I've had mine so I always get tons of looks. Kids and adults stop walking, and someone's always calling out "that's so cool!".. part of the fun of having something uncommon :).

And beach cruiser: that sounds sick, Ive got offers before but never enough to convince me (most was 500$) and I'm also lazier then some so I know it would be a bit before i built a new one.

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
Going to start on my next one real soon. Humm have a mountian bike, picked up new with scratches at Walmart that needs something done to it. Thinking china girl, jack-shaft and who knows what. Got tirke on my mind and the list goes on and on. People love these things. One of the citys finest, police officer, drove by me , looked and gave a big smile and a thumbs up. Can't ask for more huh. Four stroke?????? Hooked I guess. gphil

locell

Jan 16, 2010
mesa
Ya a motorized bike can be like like driving a classic car as far as looks and comments go