Jet 80/66cc race Angle fire engine kits

GoldenMotor.com

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
I just order a 2 stroke engine kit ( black Jet 80/66cc race Angle fire) from Piston Bikes. Does anyone know if these engine kits are good. And how are the parts that come with it? Should I replace some of the parts with better ones? So far all I know is to get a better spark plug, and better bolts. Any help will be appreciated. This is my first bike engine. Thanks

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
There have not been any negative things said about the JET kit, that I am aware of, so it looks like you got a good kit there.
Just take your time and put the kit together properly, and you should be fine.
Good Luck with you kit.

dakota47l1

Oct 2, 2011
st louis mo.
beware of piston bikes!i bought one from them and it was a bgf kit!!all the harware is junk replace it!i now have a dax motor and no problems !

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
beware of piston bikes!i bought one from them and it was a bgf kit!!all the harware is junk replace it!i now have a dax motor and no problems !
Whats a bgf kits? Thanks for the heads up. I really hope the kit comes complete and good. It will be a nightmare if it doesn't come out right, especially for being my first. :-||

dakota47l1

Oct 2, 2011
st louis mo.
Whats a bgf kits? Thanks for the heads up. I really hope the kit comes complete and good. It will be a nightmare if it doesn't come out right, especially for being my first. :-||
bfg is boy go fast...if the box it comes in has BFG on it then you know....alot of people swear by them but i see a big differance in the quality and service...dax is the way to go IMHO.