Felt MP smoothie

GoldenMotor.com

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
so i picked up a felt mp the other night....drool... this is what i have so far...nothing super special yet...ill get more materials in the next couple days;;;;

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
That's a real tight design, SP. Looks great!
rc

I looked again... it could use a dual chain tensioner... would be good benefit.

Last edited:

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
made some more stuff today....

exhaust and tank straps

saddle bags...ammo boxes

used copper straps to put them on too...ill be replacing the above pic eww

This is what it looks like right now

sorry for the crappy cell photos

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
i finished my chain tensioner bracket (mechanically..still need to polish it or something for asthetics) and did some work on the exhaust today....

took it for a short ride...exhaust fell off lol...needs a better silencer clamp....going to the motorcycle shop tomorrow

Last edited:

Bryman31

May 6, 2010
Colorado
quesstion..........how durable are the fender brackets?? been contemplating doing an MP build, but didnt want to die if the fender brackets flipped me doing 20mph LOL.........

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
im keping the black pipeing on the exhaust... welded a bracket to the briggs silencer so it bolts up now...the 66 is in now instead of the 48 ...now it pulls hills no problem...she is a tank so i pretty much had to go with the 66 :-( rode it out to brighton and back yesterday (about 70 miles roundtrip)...it rides awesome. just gotta get thius idleing issue worked out...might has a blown seal or something not sure yet

.weld