Custom Length Colored Clutch Throttle and Brake Cables

GoldenMotor.com

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
I almost have the Ultra High Density clutch pucks ready for market and because I am in the process of building a stretch cruiser I have gotten into searching for cables that are longer and will be the color of my bike (Daytona Yellow when done) what are available are brake cables only.

Would you all be interested in having 8 custom colors (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Silver, Gray, Orange and White of course black would still be available but only for custom lengths) of clutch, throttle and brake, derailleur cable assemblies available in the standard lengths or custom lengths? I could sell these as sheaths only or fully built cables. I have found the throttle slide cable ends (I think samples coming) and solder on lugs so building cables as good as those in the kits should be no problem but there will have to be a refundable core charge for the throttle cable (like $10 so when you receive your cable order just box up your existing cable for a refund on receipt) to cover the misc hardware it has on it.

Depending on response and such I will be placing an order for at least my cables this week as well as the ferrule crimper and ends so production could be started fairly quick.

Last edited:

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
The good news is that the solder on throttle cable slide ends I found do work with the NT and CNSv1 and 2 carbs and I also have an option for the choke cable slide end for the CNS v1 and 2 and the clutch cable is a standard end so building a set of matching colored cables for the engine, brakes and derailleurs will be easy for almost any bike.