Still waiting on my Dax repair......

GoldenMotor.com

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
If you want reliable and don't need to go over 20 then consider the Robin Subaru 33cc 4 stroke.

Yeah, only 1.6 HP, it's no speed demon, but it's smooth & quiet too.

kevinkrg6

Jun 3, 2011
ohio
Dax is supposed to be the best dealer out there. I would hold faith in them.

They are still better than gasbike:

No email receipt.

No tracking number.

No email reply.

No phone reply.

No online chat.

Engine shows up at door anyway. Poopheads...

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Good advice, wrong engine. We are discussing the GT50R from thatsdax
which doesn't have acorn nuts.
That's a good thing, then. It leads back to the holes not being tapped all the way to the bottom. There's just not enough thread to resist the stud being pulled out of the block. Because there's more than one being reported here there are mosy likely many more we don't know about that have failed. All to cut production costs and speed the line up. The holes are deep enough but when I did the last 49cc I bought the tap threaded in 1/2" deeper.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
I have a EHO35 subaru/Robin with a GEBE kit and it goes 30mph and has plenty of power to pull me up steep hills....The engine is only 239 bucks and bullet proof....Why mess with the cheap chinese Dax GT50r when you can get quality for just a few bucks more?????

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
I have a EHO35 subaru/Robin with a GEBE kit and it goes 30mph and has plenty of power to pull me up steep hills....The engine is only 239 bucks and bullet proof....Why mess with the cheap chinese Dax GT50r when you can get quality for just a few bucks more?????
Yes, and with the EH035, you don't hafta mix oil and gas!