Selling the Chinese Stuff

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
I'm going Morini so the Chinese stuff's gotta go. I have deals in the works already for my SBP pipe and jaguar's CDI/coil/wire setup. Really what I have left is the new 49cc but it needs a magneto coil and a modified 66cc with a ton of add-on parts, no port or other interior mods

The 49 I'll ship for $50, it needs a magneto coil

The 66 has these add on parts:

Puch head
SBP 8mm head studs
SBP upgrade bolt set
SBP dampener material
Manic Mechanic CNS large intake, modified larger opening and radiused intake
CNS V.1 carb
Boost Ind boost bottle
NGK BR9HIX Iridium spark plug
mapbike's clutch pads(the ones you can't get yet)

I want $135 shipped for all of that, well over $200 worth of parts. It also needs a new magneto coil(main reason I'm getting away from the Chinese stuff). and a bucking bar for the clutch.

I also have a stock chrome exhaust pipe, stock carb, stock spark box with SPB spark plug wire.
Oh, yeah, a 41 tooth sprocket.

I'll probably have more as I find things and I'll add them later.

Thanks.

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
What happens to the coil that you need to replace it <<< newbie
Typically the ground connection at the coil frame is poorly soldered at the factory and it fails over time. You can either re-solder it properly as the factory should have done in the first place, or just replace the mag coil with another one which may or may not have the same problem.

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
did the puch head do anything for the ht motor

Heck, yeah!! Almost doubled the compression. Any time you do that your going to pick up HP. Really amazing to me was the plug was black/gray, piston top black with carbon and the Puch combustion chamber is clean as the day I put it on. I have no idea why it would be so clean. It just seems like the carbon doesn't stick to it. Maybe it has a high silicone content, I just don't know.

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Typically the ground connection at the coil frame is poorly soldered at the factory and it fails over time. You can either re-solder it properly as the factory should have done in the first place, or just replace the mag coil with another one which may or may not have the same problem.
I'm going to check that out as best I can. Maybe a repair is all the mag coils need.

dan+1

Mar 5, 2011
Texas
good glad you got enough together. good luck with the build, i have aready started prepping a moutian bike .

Status
Not open for further replies.