Wanted used parts

GoldenMotor.com

dan+1

Mar 5, 2011
Texas
Wanted used parts

I am building up an inventory of parts for the little china girl engines so if you have something snap a picture or give me a description and what you need for it. For response PM the price for me please.

dan+1

Mar 5, 2011
Texas
topends, bottom ends, engines that wil not run. carbs, mostly stuff that somebody is threw with at a deep discounted price as i will be going threw it looking for one or two pieces that can be reused. Concerned more with functioning parts not so much weather or not they still look new.

Just think mail order salvage yard. I probably should just work up a price by wieght + frieght. I know there wil not be much interest as most the guys that can do this will be keeping the usable stuff around for future spare replacements.

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
I wrote something, saw your last post (what you were looking for) then wanted to delete it...kind of like using a eraser on a paper. You can't delete..you must use a 10 character msg. HENCE deleted...

dan+1

Mar 5, 2011
Texas
oh ok, makes sence now. You know us fellors that started school in the 70's have a hard time keeping up. lol

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
oh ok, makes sence now. You know us fellors that started school in the 70's have a hard time keeping up. lol
Come on now...... Just rambling on...

1. I started school in the mid 50's You should have advance computer skills over us ole geezers.

2. Us ole geezers for the most part have learned to write and spell...unlike the computer and text age. JFYI I have NEVER text on my phone. If someone text me, they would more likely die before I return the text.

3. Growing up we didn't ANY computer games, come to think of it...we didn't or should I say know of the existence of a computer. My son is so far ahead of me on a computer it's unbelievable, and to think he has no pride in the use of the English language on a computer or text.brnot

Have a great day and I hope you find what you need.

dan+1

Mar 5, 2011
Texas
Yep just looking for boxs of junk, slavage engines, or your etra clutter you want to get rid of. DOes not have to be running or even fixable. If you got a box of junk let me know I am interested in it.

Looking for a lowers uppers are misaliance parts, stock or aftermarket all is good.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Wish you were closer Dan. Have piles. But is a great idea and wish you the best of luck.

Al, if ya ever need to delete a post, just click on "edit" and click on delete. Check boxes and it is gone. It will still show in folks emails though. But disappears on the forum.

Last edited:

dan+1

Mar 5, 2011
Texas
Well having the first box of junk was educational at the meet up with mapbike he was able to show me what was going on inside and explain alot of things. I also get a better uderstanding of how machines work by taking them apart and putting them together.

But I am also a if it ain't broke don't fix it guy, so I dont want to tinker with the PK-80 unless I have a part in hand to play with.

If the boxes of stuff come together an make another kit for a bike, I have a waiting list of family and friends that want a freebie. Myself I want 3 bikes, two riders and one freak.

Looking for crank sets, jugs, heads, and exhaust now. need some ignition systems also.
I dont mind tinker with junk, but used china parts are on the bottom if you know what i mean.

Now some of the guys aftermarket components are worth more than salavage price for sure. but 2.00 a pound for the china junk kit is realistic i think. but then I am a cheap ole country boy that works for the few dollars my wife lets me have. :)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
PM a member, Drewd. He offered me boxes of parts a few weeks ago and I declined them. He might still have them and be willing to make you a deal.
Tom

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
What you want to pay doesn't work for me. I'll be selling my SBP pipe, jaguar's ignition box and coil with Mallory Sprint sparkplug wire, a never run 49, a 66 with mega parts:

SBP bolt set
SBP head stud set
SBP dampener material
Puch head
Modified Pirate Cycle CNS Intake(port enlarged and Boost Bottle ported)
Boost Bottle
CNS V.1 carb
mapbike's clutch pucks(one of three sets in the world)
Freshly re-ringed

That's $175 in just those parts, $90 for just the motor shipped. Ive only put a gallon through it and never topped it out, never. I'm a cruiser not a speeder. I was building for hill pulling power. If they wern't so undependable I'd be sticking with them but it seems I can't get a decent magneto coil. That's what's wrong with both motors and what I should be doing is listing the stuff I want to sell.

Basically what I'm looking for is about half price, I might not get it but I need more than you can offer. (and, no, I'll not be parting out the 66, I want it to go complete.) :)

dan+1

Mar 5, 2011
Texas
As I said in early post,
"topends, bottom ends, engines that wil not run. carbs, mostly stuff that somebody is threw with"

And

"Now some of the guys aftermarket components are worth more than salavage price for sure."

So a functioning well built engine is not what I am interested in. I agree a fully fuctional kit or engine is well worth 50% value.
But agian I am interested in junker parts.

Also americian machined ad ons will retain value, but imported china parts once used...

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Yah but I'll stuff everything I got in a box for $175 and pay for the shipping. This includes things not on the list above, like a stock chrome exhaust pipe and a stock CDI/coil. The 49 has never run(bad magneto coil).

dan+1

Mar 5, 2011
Texas
Still looking for your extra, or junked parts. sprockets exhaust, tanks anything and everything will be considered. Drop me a private msg if you have soemthing you want to get rid of.

needing a couple of jugs 48cc and 66cc also.

dan+1

Mar 5, 2011
Texas
I am looking for a 48cc cylander and piston, and 68cc piston and cylander.
complete clutch assembly also.