Who would buy a custom tank for Huffys cruiser line?

GoldenMotor.com

walander

Aug 27, 2010
ID
Hello, I am moving my business forward a bit and have decided I would like to have some custom inframe tanks that will fit huffys cruiser ( Cranbrook,nel lusso, panama jack,ect) made up. My question is, what would you, the buyer ,think to be a fare price for a custom steel inframe tank for our little huffys? also, what would be the price you would like to pay for a fiberglass tank? thanks for the input.

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Just as a word of warning ,I've built a number of cranys , although they always look similar no two have been the same . Now to be fair this was over three years and the frames from the same years were very close to identical. I belive they change there supplyers or have runs from diff. Factorys all mixed for sale in the states.
In my exp. The panama jack is built to a better degree of tolerance .
Don't mean to put your idea down any ,i was just thinking that you would have to leave enough clearance around tank to account for varations in frames.
I do think they would sell as it's one of the most built frames out there.
Got any pics of proto type tank?
The last in frame i made for a guy was $150 , but he wanted all kinds of weird angles
http://db.tt/UEHsQAn (sorry crapie pic) cant really tell but front off tank has intersecting angles ,took forever.

Ruby478

Apr 2, 2011
Dallas,Tx
i have both a 2009 and 2010 cranbrook and i would prefer a steel tank for it's durability and i would pay anywhere from $80 to $120