complete whizzer kit at wholesale price

GoldenMotor.com

younggun85

Jun 23, 2013
minnesota
I have found a source for complete whizzer conversion kits. They are being offered at $550 plus shipping. Any interest let me know. Here is the sellers description: This engine was produced in Taiwan for Whizzer America with significant improvements over the original Whizzer engine. The main bearings are now ball bearings. The rod bearings are needle bearings replacing white metal inserts and the cam bearings are now ball bearings. The cylinders are an upgraded aluminum alloy and the ignition is a modern CDI. Also the carburetor is now a slide unit. All these things make this engine much more reliable than the original Whizzer motor. We acquired some of them and sold many several years ago. We found a few that had gotten buried in our warehouse. More details and pictures once I receive mine. They are the same kits as shown here selling for 799.00+shipping. http://www.ebay.com/itm/138cc-engine-kit-will-fit-Whizzer-motorbikes-/220611831229?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335d7d65bd
anybody interested email me direct at [email protected]

Last edited:

younggun85

Jun 23, 2013
minnesota
They ship from Minnesota. The link is showing the kit not the seller or the price. same kit, but this guy bought them a while ago and is trying to liquidate/ clean up inventory so he is selling them for what he has into them. I am reselling for him instead of him selling on ebay. I am making the 10% instead of ebay and doing all the shipping. I found them while calling local places looking for parts. Guy says I've got a whole kit I can sell ya! so I told him to send some info/ pictures. Pictures aren't that great so like I said I will get better pictures once I go get mine.

Last edited:

tinabug86

Aug 16, 2014
ham lake
Hello Adam. Why are you selling this complete whizzer kit ? It is marital property. Let me know what my half of the money is. I could use it to help take care of our 2 boys that you are not paying any child support for. Oh don't forget about your other child Preston that you only pay 28$ a month for child support for.

You can email to set up a supervised Transfer of funds from the Anoka county police Department because of the OFP I have against you.

Thank you,
:-|| .trk