The most famous person you ever met

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Capt. Kangaroo and ping pong balls? Who remembers that?

What was Bunny Rabbit always trying to get from the Captain?

And what did Clarabel the Clown always have with him? Hint: It came in a bottle.

Mr. Ed? All I seem to remember was that blond who was Ed's owner's, Wilber's wife. As I recall she something in common with Dolly Parton.

Tom
It's really funny you should mention Dolly Parton......a good childhood friend of mine dated her for two years or so back in the eighties. I almost met her, but not quite.....I'm fine with that ;)

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
Jeff Foxworthy when I was a kid, and more recently at a tattoo convention, Joey Tattoo, the host of the show Tattoo Rescue on Spike TV.

Lightning Boy

Apr 19, 2014
Michigan
I once got to touch Rick Springfield's guitar. That was like a time portal back to childhood. I acted like a loon, but he was pretty laid back about it. I wish I'd had my wits about me, but I never thought I'd get to see him face to face. Being a lifelong fan and fellow guitarist, that was one I'll never forget.
Never did get to meet Darrell Abbott, but I made a pilgrimage to his grave to pay my respects a few years back. Thanks to my Uncle (a local Texan) helping me find the place, I was able to say my peace and leave a pick for him on the stone. That counts enough for me.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Alan Jackson, Doug Stone. We are all from Newnan, Alan and I along with my wife went to school together. Alan and I worked together for a couple of years before he headed off to Nashville. Dougs wife and mine worked together so we would see each other from time to time at the company's get togethers or parties. Its hard to think of either as famous but I guess they are. Both were/are just good old country boys to me.

Moto pope

Mar 26, 2013
St. James, mo
My dad was a mechanic at a local GM dealer in the 60's. They supplied a new Caddy convertible to the star of an annual rodeo nearby. We always got free tickets to the rodeo and got to meet the star when they picked up their car. In this manner, I was able to meet; Smiley Burnett (also known as Frog Millhouse,) Rex Allen, and Roger Miller, and last, but not least, Lassie (or, who knows, one of her/his stand-ins).