Where to buy a 4 stroke..HS 142f 49cc

GoldenMotor.com

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Can anyone tell me a good vendor to buy from? I've heard some not so good things about certain vendors. Where is a good place to buy the 4g belt drive, or just the engine? I am still deciding on what drive/ transmission I am wanting to go with.

All info and input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.wee.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Cant help you with the HS, but if you don't have any luck a HF79cc with an EZ motorbike tranny is a good setup as well fairly reasonably priced and dependable.

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Thanks chain, but I'm new to the world of 4 strokes so I kind of wanted to start out simple, learn a little, and then work my way up. I really don't want to bite off more than I can chew at first.....

Just out of curiousity.....do you have pics of our build? Parts list to complete the build? You have sparked my interest a little...lol

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Can anyone tell me a good vendor to buy from? I've heard some not so good things about certain vendors. Where is a good place to buy the 4g belt drive, or just the engine? I am still deciding on what drive/ transmission I am wanting to go with.
WWW.bicycle-engines.com to buy the HS 5/8" shaft motor so that you can use the AGK or Q Matic trans.

Gasbike sells the tapered shaft HS engine and kit which will not work with the AGK Jack shaft.

Last edited: