no racing in arizona

GoldenMotor.com

rat racer

Apr 20, 2011
florence,az
I don't need a race bike in az as there are no @#$%^& races and I won't go to california and spend $200.00 on gasoline for the trip , so I am offering my Santa Cruz Scooter Works boxer frame full suspension 11.4 hp water cooled morini for sale on ebay The ad won't be up for a few days,So this is your exclusive chance buy one. I have 3 hrs on the bike comes with two sets of tires and tubes 2.5" Maxxis hookworm street tires and 2.5" Maxxis highrollers off road tires and frame mounted tank ,tach and hour meter on handle bars hydraulic disc brakes front and rear $2,500 very firm on the price PM me if you are interested

serious buyers only please

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Rat Racer, I have had a few race's but by invitation only. You will love the track its a 1.5mile TT track. I just never mentioned it on the forum cause nobody here seemed to be interested anymore. I can't afford to put out thousands for track time, insurance,medic to not even break even. Just not worth it anymore.

As soon as I think my shoulder can handle it me and my friends will have another race at our secret track near Florence. Last race I had was in January, there's no lights so it's all in the heat of the day. We have done some night racing with lights on our bikes but it's sketchy going that fast with the limited light we can mount on our bikes.

PM me your phone number and I will invite you when the time comes..