found these on ebay

GoldenMotor.com

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
I does sound like a pretty fair deal for the $50... but they are used, and no guarantee.
another 20 for them to start it on the bench.
$70 is getting to be serious.
Do you know they perform well, and run a long time?
Best
rc

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Ive used 2 of these in the past and ordered one when I saw these. They are tough little f##kers. The 2 I used are still running both are on terra trikes I did for some yuppies 3 summers ago. Because of the way theyre set up i was able to run them into the bikes original drive train. just added a j shaft a couple sprockets and walah 7 usable gears.pedal assist to get moving 5mph or so then the rest was that little engine. 30mph was 3/4 throttle.

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
If Id a had the extra coin they would all been shipped to my house I was impressed with the 2 I installed. Although those 2 were purchased new

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Dave that guys dropped his cork 75g lol
Yah, he's just trying to show off his "Art Gallery" store... whatever that might be...

lol
I once mis-keyed an $85,000 bid on the bay... lol

had to immediately send a note of retraction to the seller.
I think I offered to pay the 2 bucks for his auction cost, or something, cuz I was a dummy. He was understanding, and got it resolved, with days left to complete the auction for legitimate bids.

Question... Could those Tecumseh engines be said to be Hi-torque?
...and lower rpm, unless modded?

Best
rc

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Rusty, if I remember correctly they had rpm range around 3600-3800 tops remove the gov. and change the exhaust fiddle with the carb a bit and theyre a typical high rpm 2 smoker they really tune em down for the kiddie karts. That why I think all those he has will probably run, the only time ive actually seen one burnt up was an employee at one of the local rent a kart tracks didnt mix fuel. they brought it to me and I was able to simply pop the piston out, hone the cylinder and re-assemble it started on 2nd pull

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
These are the TC 200 they are 2 cubic inches (35cc) the TC 300's are 3 cubic inches (48cc) you will find em on mini tillers and other yard equipment. Like i said i find em to be tough little engines like every other tecumseh 2smoker Ive ever used