Felt, Nuvinci, SickParts, and shifter kit?

GoldenMotor.com

manaox2

Sep 29, 2008
I'm new from NC. Recently helped a friend hook up his cruiser in a lot of excitement, pretty sure that I was already going to have to get one, and after I rode it, I knew. I have been looking for something like this since being a kid before losing sight in my other hobbies.

I teach Technology in public schools, small engines plus saving money is right up my alley. Right now, I definitely admire clotho's creation the most, not sure I'll be able to afford it, or even find a Felt bicycle that is that classy near me. Being able to cruise at 30 mph would also be a dream I might never be able to obtain with a heavy combination like that, but with my friends at the local NC State University (proud grad), maybe we can work something up. I have the two stroke tuners guide off the forums. Not sure where to go next, any recommendations on where to go to get quality for the money?

Definitely want something two-stroke with good reliability and power ratio.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hi Manaox, welcome. Some real out side the box stuff here fo'sho. I look forward to seeing your creations. Have you looked at the DIY stuff?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Always wanted to give a bunch of kids a motor, a bike and the goal of making the motor run the bike. Make it a Competition. Prolly put us all to shame. snork

Clotho

May 25, 2008
Welcome to the forum Manaox2. Thank you very much for the compliment! 30 mph shouldn't be much of a problem. I don't consider the Felt that heavy. Of the bikes I have known it is probably the lightest. A little tuning and you will surpass 30mph with ease.

manaox2

Sep 29, 2008
Hi Manaox, welcome. Some real out side the box stuff here fo'sho. I look forward to seeing your creations. Have you looked at the DIY stuff?
I make my own DIY headphone amplifiers and sources, though I haven't been a gear head in the past. The welders torch is a little different from a soldering iron. :)

BTW, Clotho's bike does not look heavy in the slightest, I mostly meant with the add-on hub, sickpart's accessory, and shifter kit. It should actually be more aerodynamic without the fuel tank mounted. Cruising at 30 mph seems legal in NC from the DMV here.