Hello from Westside La

GoldenMotor.com

REDI

Jun 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Hey greetings from sunny cali. My name is REDI I live on the westside LA (venice/mdr). I was lookin for a cheaper way to get back and forth to work and seen one of these bikes at a stop sign. 2 months later I have 2 of them and enjoy them very much. Both bikes were built at Venice Motor Bikes. The black cherry Dyno and the Venice chopper project. Anyone on the westside looking to do some ridin just let me know...always lookin to go kruisin!

Redi
.trk

Attachments

yendorrodney88

May 5, 2010
campbelltown nsw australia
Hey greetings from sunny cali. My name is REDI I live on the westside LA (venice/mdr). I was lookin for a cheaper way to get back and forth to work and seen one of these bikes at a stop sign. 2 months later I have 2 of them and enjoy them very much. Both bikes were built at Venice Motor Bikes. The black cherry Dyno and the Venice chopper project. Anyone on the westside looking to do some ridin just let me know...always lookin to go kruisin!

Redi
.trk
How you going REDI,they are pretty flash looking bikes,what size motor are they,and what did you pay for them over there,I am in Australia and I paid $230 aust.for a kit which I put together myself and with the help of this site it is going really well for a 48cc on average 35mph,it is almost broken in and still have more throttle,good luck yendorrodney88

REDI

Jun 10, 2010
Los Angeles
How you going REDI,they are pretty flash looking bikes,what size motor are they,and what did you pay for them over there,I am in Australia and I paid $230 aust.for a kit which I put together myself and with the help of this site it is going really well for a 48cc on average 35mph,it is almost broken in and still have more throttle,good luck yendorrodney88
All's well here, mate!

Thanks, I like them too. They both have 80 cc (66) 2-stroke. The chopper has a RAW 80 and the Dyno has a R80. As for the price, I would rather not go into that in open chat. Neither one is broken in yet and I can get 30+ out of both of them. I'm also 250lbs+ w/gear. Will say that the R80 seems to be faster and faster to warm up. (just in my exp) Thanks for the reply.
Have fun ridin!
.wee.