Any Houstonians out there?

GoldenMotor.com

Ryoskate

Nov 30, 2015
Houston!
Happy holidays.

Recently, as I come closer and closer to finishing my bike, I wonder if there are any / enough Houstonians out willing to host some sort of meet up or cruise in Houston.

Anyone?

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
We are pretty spread out in the Spacetown area. It would be fun to meet up for a ride in The Heights.

snellemin

Feb 4, 2014
Spring TX
Houston is so damn big, but I do see other ebikers and motorized bikes in the Spring area. You will also fine them during the Houston Critical Mass. I'll be attending the January Critical Mass, if you feel like you need a riding buddy.

Ryoskate

Nov 30, 2015
Houston!
We are pretty spread out in the Spacetown area. It would be fun to meet up for a ride in The Heights.
Houston is so damn big, but I do see other ebikers and motorized bikes in the Spring area. You will also fine them during the Houston Critical Mass. I'll be attending the January Critical Mass, if you feel like you need a riding buddy.
Gotta agree on the size of Houston. Takes me half an hour just to get to downtown. Heard there was a Motorized bike shop (Eugene... I think?) so it makes sense.

But glad to hear some voices though... Critical mass is a regular bicycle event right? How many people in motorized bikes have you seen? Enough to gather and begin our own meets and events?

snellemin

Feb 4, 2014
Spring TX
Houston Critical Mass is on the last Friday of every month. Never cancels.

I haven't seen that many. I think the most I've seen is 3 at the most during the summer. And the same amount for Ebikes.