Out for sort of trail riding, no time for better spot with tree cover.

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Thats a cool area! Looks like fun on a MB.

I just got back from Hot Well Dunes near Bowie,AZ. But I did not take my MB's because I thought it would be pointless.

I regret not taking my motorized bikes because I saw some great areas I could ride the MB's, oh well next time I guess.

Thanks for sharing the vid

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Thanks, Dave

Since I had not rode the bike since August last year, and finally got the engine in great shape and everything else, I decided not to extra fuel, as the place was so small.

I just was back near my vehicle every 10 minutes anyway. I even had the extra bottle to put in the pack, but just carried food and water. I was looking in the tank every once an a while, but forgot when it is near low on fuel it will gulp air in the line when going up a steep enough hill.

I'll carry the extra tank every time from now on. It can fill the bikes tank from the extra bottle to full.

No brainer from now on. I walked a bit and then restarted and it would be fine if I did not go the only one barley what you can call hill.

I'll also carry a 15 mm wrench so I can take off the rear belt if I have to walk the bike. You know it has a bit of resistance with 2 belts and 1 chain.

MT

Last edited: