Need Help Building 69cc Trike or Finding a Kit

GoldenMotor.com

alfredodun

Sep 15, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hello my name is Alfred,

I am looking to find someone to build a 69cc Trike, preferably someone in Las Vegas, NV. Or if someone can help me find a kit with instructions so that I can build it myself. If anyone has any information on what I am looking for please send me a message. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You.
-Alfred

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL
You guys could either scroll around in this "trike" section, or use the search option. Either way, you will have to use some common sense and patience.

Spend some time researching and you will build a great trike!!!

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
You guys could either scroll around in this "trike" section, or use the search option. Either way, you will have to use some common sense and patience.

Spend some time researching and you will build a great trike!!!
Yep search! I think easiest would be a rear mount 4 stroke like a 79cc. Then a jack shaft from gas bike with the clutch this would be about $200... Search search google images too..good luck

retgi

Aug 31, 2009
Homosassa, Fl
I was considering a staton kit too for my wife's sunseeker delta trike but read elsewhere that on these kits the gearing/chain configuration makes more noise than the motor. I'm still looking for a 4-stroke kit or may just go electric.