Hello from Pensacola,Fl

GoldenMotor.com

timtech2u

Oct 22, 2009
Pensacola
Hi to all in this community! My name is Tim and I have lived in Pensacola for most of my life. I've been visiting this forum for a few months now as a guest, and have enjoyed it very much. Pretty amazing to me that so many are such avid MBikers. Lots of good info here that has helped me in so many ways. Maybe in return I might be able to help others as they have helped me. I started playing with HT kits about 8 months ago and just love "em! Currently riding a Mongoose Rockadile with a RAW 80. Anyway, again Hi to all and THANKS! I look forward to participating here in the community.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Tim,
Welcome to the forum and glad you've joined us. One of our regulars, NEAT TIMES, is also a Pensacola resident. Maybe you can hook up with him. Ask for Ron.
Keep us informed and post a photo of your build/s.
Tom

Last edited:

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Welcome to the Forum. I spent some time at NAS Pensacola going through Aircrew and Rescue Swimmer school. Nice area.

timtech2u

Oct 22, 2009
Pensacola
2Door, Thanks for the welcome. I'm a little ignorant of where or how to post pics, sad considering I did Desktop Support for about 18 yrs. :( Any help would greatly appreciated.
Oh and thanks for telling me about Neat Times, be nice to know some that I didn't build for.

Tim

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
One more post and you can add pics with the attachment button (paper clip) on the post menu. Welcome to the forum Tim.

dvddtz

Feb 15, 2009
Gulf Breeze, FL
Hey timtech2u,Welcome to another Mbr from Pensacola,I live on 69th Ave.PM me we will get together sometime.I have met Ron aka NEAT TIMES ,and been to his house several times,really great guy,builds some great rack mounts.Also there is Tad Bit Tipsy,he is also from P'cola,and would like to start a club here.We need to find a place to meet, for us all to go riding.Look forward to hearing from you. David

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. I have many good memories from the couple of years I lived in the P'cola-Mobile area. The FloraBama still open? (on the way to Gulf Shores).

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Welcome Timetech,
Good to see another Pensacola rider. Yes we are thinking of getting a club together fro meetings and going for awareness rides.

wheelbender,
yes the Florabama is still serving cold beer, great songwriters, and tossing mullets!!!

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I must make a pilgrimage to the Florabama on my next trip to Florida. I really miss living in that area.

kylem

Jun 15, 2011
pensacola florida
i live off crow rd . on chanterelle dr. i am kyle , i just got a panama jack crusier bike and i am waiting on
Phantom Edition Deluxe 2 Stroke 58cc Gas Engine Kit to be delvired. i need to take the hub and my back tire somewhere to get the new hub that came with my engine kit put on and respoked. where in pensaocla can i do this > i only found two places. one was way to expensive and one has a two week wait list . any ideas ? i want to use the hub the kit came with . it is a drum brake hd hub. nice to meet u you live very close to me. im 20 male . first motoriszed bike , m step dad is helping me. email is my moms but ill get the email. [email protected]

Skyliner70

May 25, 2011
Colorado
Welcome to the forum. I was in Pensacola for a couple of days last month and had to eat McGuires Irish Pub food while I was there. A very pretty place to live but I'll have to pass on the humidity.

DTFuqua

Jul 16, 2012
Florida
Anyone still around? Didn't find any other Pensacola posts so I figured I'ld say HI here and see if ya'll are still hanging out.

DTFuqua

Jul 16, 2012
Florida
Good to meet you. I'm about to TRY to put a HF motor on my Jaguar. Should have it done in the next few weeks. Money problems and not getting what I thought I was ordering slow me down some but not much. I would like to meet some motorized bicycle type people someday. My time isn't free as I'm primary caretaker for my wife so I never know when I can ever schedule anything but maybe someday. If your ever near by and have time to stop, give me a call at 3419072 and I'll try to make time to chat. I live right off Brent lane between W and 29.