When do i grow up & motorcyclize ?

GoldenMotor.com

Kevron99

Aug 11, 2009
Howell, New Jersey
I am not getting rid of my precious MB and will keep it forever! Its one of my prized possession. Well,...maybe I will ride my MB again some other time. Thats for sure.

Smallwheels

Dec 18, 2008
Montana
I wouldn't put my money into an unknown brand moped. A Chinese engine motor kit is something that can be worked on and fixed easily. Finding parts for an unknown brand of moped with all of its proprietary parts makes such a purchase a bit risky. Transmission parts would be really hard to come by. So would specialized electronics.

I would like to have a real manufactured moped. There just aren't any out there other than Tomos and those aren't the most reliable machines.

I've got about $2000 into my bicycle moped project. That includes two different kits (one motor), the bicycle, and all the fabricating, repairs, and modifying that was needed. With my current knowledge I could start from scratch and do it all for under $600 with a new bicycle and a quality friction drive kit.

As it is, my current moped is almost sorted out to the point it is reliable. I'll keep it.