Hi from SE Michigan

GoldenMotor.com

orvw

Jan 5, 2008
Cracked up on a motorcycle over 35 years ago and never planned on getting back up on two and then I snagged a couple of Chinese kits at a yard sale, gave one to my son and then got a fantastic deal on a new Dimension edge on Ebay. Now with the gas prices, I'm hooked. Rode both of them today. The chain came apart on the Chinese one and the end of the spark plug wire fell apart. I pedaled it home got on my DE and rode the rest of the day. It may not look as cool, but for my money the DE is the way to go. I'm going th get the parts for the Chinese one and probably sell it. Here are some pics.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the forum orvw. motorized bicycles are fun and yes they are unbelievably inexpensive not only to ride but to build also. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. I like both of your bikes. Thanks for sharing the pics...............................

BudFreed

Feb 22, 2010
Clarkston, MI
Hi, I am new to this I just built my first gas bike and I am having some issues and I am looking for someone in my area to help. I am in Oakland co. Michigan, I see you are in Michigan what part of the state are you?

orvw

Jan 5, 2008
I've gone back to my old hobby and will put my bikes and motors up for sale at some point. I believe I have 2 motor bikes and 3 engines as well as half a dozen bike projects and lots of parts. I live about 5 miles south of Adrian. zpt

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Welcome to the forum! Most inframe kits are chinese, I bought a Stinger from biketomopedkit.com. Nothing's broken on it yet, except I broke the pipe(my fault), and with a few performance parts, it'll get power. You could get a new kit for $130 if you look around, and it will probably last. These kits are fun!

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
I've gone back to my old hobby and will put my bikes and motors up for sale at some point. I believe I have 2 motor bikes and 3 engines as well as half a dozen bike projects and lots of parts. I live about 5 miles south of Adrian. zpt
let me know