Adding Performance to China kits

GoldenMotor.com

SoldierBoy

Feb 5, 2014
United States
does anyone know things that can add some boost and speed to them i have seen a lot of things but i want to hear what your Exp is and what you have done

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Re: China kits

A tuned pipe is the 1st thing that should be done to any two smoke for more engine speed.
There is a trade-off, though... when it becomes 'pipey', you will lose some bottom end.

With a chinagirl, first thing that should be done is dis-assembly for inspection.
2nd is to replace the rag joint with a fixed hub adapter.
...then you can go messin with the power... :)
IMO
rc

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Re: China kits

Well tuned carb, free flowing exhaust, doesnt have to be a high dollar pipe as long as it flows good, deburring the intake and exhaust ports is a good idea for better flow, port match the gaskets so they do not restrict flow and in my personal experience and opinion the stock rag joint/coupler works just fine, been running them on my bikes since 2009 with several thousand miles of fast riding on rough dirt roada and pavement and never had a single failure or issue of any kind, I have bikes that cruise from 30 - 40+ mph none of mine are stock and make good power with good cruise speeds.

Nice sprocket adapters are nice but when you run multi speed rear wheels like many do, the stock coupler is the most common and affordable option and does a great job.

It really doesnt take a lot of real fancy stuff to make a good running china girl, good tuning and just a couple better performing parts makes for a nice running bike that will give a cruise speed of 30+ mph easily.

Map