I can't stop cutting!!

GoldenMotor.com

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
thats 1 hot bike ! I love what you have done with the front forks , I have been thinking of doing the same thing , so heres my question have you riden it an how does that front end feel while riding , obviously a lil floppy but any other issues ?
Gary

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Not low enough... Needs to be longer... laff Seriously. This is one SICK stretch! Well done. The horizontal lines of the motor really complement the frame. Nice job on the seat shock as well. More and better pics of the build when you can. You did a LOT of work on the back of the bike we can only guess at from the pics. Were watching.

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Whats going on under the tank? Are those support rods for the tank or something else? EDIT: OH WOW! Your looping the pedal chain up and over the motor to solve the motor width issue GENIUS!

Last edited:

Delsiii

May 9, 2011
Canada
Thanks for all the support. Its my 1st but being a finish carpenter and Custom home Builder helps (i think.....) Its really the same as building a house ..if you set up a stand make the bike solid , the tires level and the body in line , you should be able to cut away and not worry to much about getting twisted. I built a 53 Chev 2 door post that is air bagged and can lay frame, and built the frame. If you put a string line exactly down the centre and keep the same exact same measurments "ON BOTH SIDES" you can't go wrong. Same with bikes. About the Bike.. I wanted a Bronco 3.0 because of the drop bottom rail ..Couldn't find 1 . So got a Puma ... I bought a Kids ATV 70cc at the pawn shop for $300.00 and it was the best thing I did for my first time. I used all the wiring,motor and parts as a doner, but best of all I cut up the atv frame for all the 90's 45's and brackets ..all the stretch parts are the same size pipe. The Tank is a 1930 british Moped so I cut out the Puma tank but had to run a pair of 3/4" back to the seat for support. But that wasn't enough it was still soft so connected motor to those .now good. The front forks were kicked out about 5" I haven't ridden it yet but no shock I don't think. The looping the chain was a idea I saw here somewhere. Its the guy thats got got a fuel tank on the front and built the whole bike without any welding!!!! Ha try that huh ??? Back seat shock ..ATV I'll take some more pics up close.. If ya don't mind the rat look.. I build with what I got Cheers Delsiii Its starting to look like a Mad Max .

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Thanks for all the support. Its my 1st but being a finish carpenter and Custom home Builder helps (i think.....) Its really the same as building a house ..if you set up a stand make the bike solid , the tires level and the body in line , you should be able to cut away and not worry to much about getting twisted. I built a 53 Chev 2 door post that is air bagged and can lay frame, and built the frame. If you put a string line exactly down the centre and keep the same exact same measurments "ON BOTH SIDES" you can't go wrong. Same with bikes. About the Bike.. I wanted a Bronco 3.0 because of the drop bottom rail ..Couldn't find 1 . So got a Puma ... I bought a Kids ATV 70cc at the pawn shop for $300.00 and it was the best thing I did for my first time. I used all the wiring,motor and parts as a doner, but best of all I cut up the atv frame for all the 90's 45's and brackets ..all the stretch parts are the same size pipe. The Tank is a 1930 british Moped so I cut out the Puma tank but had to run a pair of 3/4" back to the seat for support. But that wasn't enough it was still soft so connected motor to those .now good. The front forks were kicked out about 5" I haven't ridden it yet but no shock I don't think. The looping the chain was a idea I saw here somewhere. Its the guy thats got got a fuel tank on the front and built the whole bike without any welding!!!! Ha try that huh ??? Back seat shock ..ATV I'll take some more pics up close.. If ya don't mind the rat look.. I build with what I got Cheers Delsiii Its starting to look like a Mad Max .
Delsiii, update with pics please.

Those Horizontal Honda crf 50 / Honda Mini Trail 50 clone engines are awesome for the stretch cruiser motorized bicycle builds.

C.H.

Delsiii

May 9, 2011
Canada
I would love to update but Im apart and going to Paint this weekend .....This should be fun ... Going to do it in Snakeskin.....I'll take some flicks when its done (good or bad) Like the old man said " The view only changes for the front Dog" the others are all looking at the same thing"""" laff Chow

Attachments