The Best expansion chamber?

GoldenMotor.com

zwebx

Mar 9, 2012
Australia
Hey, sorry if this has been posted before but am i correct in believing that the SBP expansion chamber is the best for the cheap ht 66cc?

takeitez

Dec 19, 2011
Clayton Missouri
I can't tell you that it is the best but the difference that you will see over the stock exhaust is huge, and will there is some that are probable better, there is probable not that big of a difference over the sbp expansion chamber (performance wise). If I am wrong I am sure someone will correct me and send you down the right path ;).

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
As far as I know the other Xchambers work great but the SBP is versatile as to how you can mount and tune it. Just the thing with the SBP is you will need to replace the silicone tubes or weld the pipes in place so they don't leak. The silicone tubes work great for a while then start leaking and becomes a major headache so in most cases it just ends up being welded. Look around and you'll find more on them in the Intake and Exhaust section.

zwebx

Mar 9, 2012
Australia
As far as I know the other Xchambers work great but the SBP is versatile as to how you can mount and tune it. Just the thing with the SBP is you will need to replace the silicone tubes or weld the pipes in place so they don't leak. The silicone tubes work great for a while then start leaking and becomes a major headache so in most cases it just ends up being welded. Look around and you'll find more on them in the Intake and Exhaust section.
I must have missed that section, thanks mate.