My Dyno Roadster...FINISHED!

GoldenMotor.com

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Here is a teaser picture. We are going to have rain the next couple of days so I can't take it out in the sun for good pictures. Bright red with metal flake, 12v battery, front and back turn signals, tail lights and a 55 watt off road light for a head light.

Terry

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
The name of that seat is "comfortable" ! It's a Cloud 9, I believe it's called their "comfort saddle" but I don't remember the model # of it. They make a bunch of similar seats but that is THE one to get. The thing that gets me is that it's actually a Gel seat and I hate Gel seats.....it's not Gel like in any way.....believe me. I think Piston Bikes has them for $24.99 and most places charge $35 for them.....worth every penny still. I really think it will do your bike justice, not too mention your hind side.

dnut

Whats the name of that seat?

Terry

Last edited:

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
Nice looking bike, I like the fuzzy seat, but if you was to change it an old tractor seat would look right at home on that frame.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Kudo's on your awesome Stretch Cruiser build, Fulltimer.

Stretch Cruisers are amazing bikes, and even better motorized!

Got any video yet FT?

Peace Crazy Horse.

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
No videos yet. I just finished it and the weather isn't being nice. Tornado warnings up for the last 2 days. Friday or Saturday I should be able to give her the maiden voyage.

I'm somewhat concerned about the upper idler also. I "think" it will be okay.

Terry

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Those cloud 9 seats are very comfortable, I have one on one of my bikes and will get 2 more for the others soon, I can go 15 - 20 miles on that seat and not get a hurting or numb backside, or a major pain in the duffle bag area.....if you know what I mean...!

I also have concern about that top roller, those type rollers may not hold up too well to the stress that will be on it under power.... I could be completely wrong in this concern but if it gives you an issue you may consider using a skateboard wheel that is grooved out for the chain to sit down in nicely, they are made of very tough material and have 2 sealed ball bearings that will probably outlast the bearings in that China Kit type Roller.

You will know soon enough how it will hold up, but the main thing I want to say here is how awesome that bike looks, you did a great job on it and it's a bike anyone in their right mind would be very proud to have, much nicer than anything I have for sure.

Good luck on it in every way....!

PIC BELOW

The tensioner I made for one of mine using the skateboard wheel is not clean and neat looking but it works great and has held up very good on this bike...

Peace

Attachments

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
I'm looking at a carrier for it to go on the back of my Jeep: http://www.jcwhitney.com/hitch-haul-carriers/p2004437.jcwx?filterid=j2"I will have to modify it some though. For one thing the carrier is 60" wide and the Dyno with the springer front end is 94" long.

I'll make an extension for each tire with pins going over the rims to keep it from bouncing up and down. Some kind of marker lights on the ends to keep Johnny Law happy because it will be wider that the Jeep is. Another bracket going from the bike to my spare tire mount on the tail gate to hold the bike in place.

Terry