So Far Away...a Dyno Roadster!

GoldenMotor.com

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
I trust Craigs List about as much as EBay...or flee bay as some call it. If I can't pick it up from one of those 2, I don't get it. I can get one in Florida for $300.00. I couldn't drive up to the Buffalo area and back for the difference in price. I missed a locale one for $75.00.

Terry

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
If I knew anyone up there I would give him a call to go look at it. But I don't. I don't mind paying $300.00 for one but there is a problem...THE WIFE! She says "no more bikes". Just like with my Jeep..."no more money on the Jeep". She just doesn't understand men I guess! :) There is a bike here in Saint Augustine for $300.00 that resembles the Dyno that I'm going to look at. I think its called a Green Line? Its a stretch coaster. So to keep the wife in the dark until the last second I'm going to give the guy $100.00 for 3 months, then pick it up! If I can pedal it. She will never no until its too late! Then I'll sell the trike minus the motor etc.

Terry

Last edited:

masterlink

May 23, 2010
petoskey, michigan
I just bought a dyno roadster up here in michigan that I found it on craigslist last monday...I called the dude up, put $50 down on it thru paypal, then drove 60 miles saturday to pick it up. I paid $150 total for it, then on the drive home the dude calls me up and said he is going to give me $25 back thru paypal because the bike was a little more dirty then he thought it should be!

Attachments