March 27th Los Angeles ride.

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Well, I wish I could have hit the road with you guys but the ball and chain had me jumping through hoops most of the day. Tell me about Oinkster? Is it all that and a bucket of beer? So jealous! Who was kicking @$$ on the ride? Did greasemonkey's bike live up to the wheelie bars? I did get to work on my bike a little and I think I have too much for you guys! I'm tell'n ya, the GT80 carb is the hot ticket! As soon as I get the 30 tooth gear, take a good look at my motomag tattoo on my elbow because that's all you are going to see of me! I took some pics today that I will re-size and post soon. Big ups guys, see you @ the next one...
As usual, Alex & Jen were the fastest... There was no need for any wheelie bars. :rolleyes:

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's a few pics from the ride...

Below, Rob (Rockvoice) & Norm (Venice)

Jeff (culvercityclassic) & his son Jonathan

Alex (longhair)

Oinkster... Our pit stop.

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's a few more...

The Ridley family, Tena & Tony

This is us waiting at a gas station for the slow pokes & break downs to catch up with us... :D

Shawn C!

Jen & her bike 'Purple Rain'

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
And more...

Brian (Nynomite), Greasemonkey, Jen & Shawn having a few brews after the ride.

Jen's flat, (it happened 1 block before the end of the ride!!)

The rat rod that came all the way from SD just to blow up into a million pieces!!

Jeff & Robs bikes.

The Venice Board Track Racer.

Last edited:

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Great time saturday People! Most important, Jeff I hope your boy's O.K. He's now officially a full fledged MB Member!!! Cool seein some more new peeps and Thanks Grease Monkey for the pulled pork sangwish haha. Went to the Long beach Motorcycle swapmeet yesterday and heard from my Biker buddies that all california helmuts must be DOT approved and will be checked at random. Fine for non-Dot approved helmuts is $1500.00 first time!!!!! All the junk helmuts at the swapmeet were goin for 2 for $20.00 which tells ya it's really gonna happen. I'm goin full face anywho.......................

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Well, I wish I could have hit the road with you guys but the ball and chain had me jumping through hoops most of the day. Tell me about Oinkster? Is it all that and a bucket of beer? So jealous! Who was kicking @$$ on the ride? Did greasemonkey's bike live up to the wheelie bars? I did get to work on my bike a little and I think I have too much for you guys! I'm tell'n ya, the GT80 carb is the hot ticket! As soon as I get the 30 tooth gear, take a good look at my motomag tattoo on my elbow because that's all you are going to see of me! I took some pics today that I will re-size and post soon. Big ups guys, see you @ the next one...
It just so happens 26er I got my new tatoo after the ride yesterday, and we all decided I should get "Smokin Fools" hahahahaha On A more serious note, my friend has these M-1000 sky rockets of which if we tie 2 of those suckers on your frame you should be able to keep up?! Hope to see you on the next one Brother {while you're still sober haha}.duh.