Easiest build ever

GoldenMotor.com

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
dance1I just finished building this puppy last night and she runs like a champ. She cranked up within 5 feet of pedaling for the very first time and been running since. I don't really care for this style of bike but man its like everything was custom designed to fit this bike. Didn't need to use motor mount adapters, didn't need to drill through frame, didn't need to bend the muffler. Everything bolted right on right out of the box. I've never built one where I didn't need to make some kind of change somewhere on the bike. Guess there's a first time for everything. It's a cheap Huffy mountain bike too but it rides very smooth, very little vibration, no skipping, no chain rattle and believe it or not I didn't even have to bend or torque the chain idler bracket to make it line up. I just can't get over how easy it all went together. Bought the bike at goodwill, it had never even been ridden before it was obviously a store reject because the kickstand mount had broken off of it. Got the bike for $12.91 thats right I said $12.91 and put a $7 dollar walmart kickstand on her and a BGF china doll engine that I bought for $109.99 shipping included and now she's for sale for $300. I think I did okay on this one. dance1

Attachments

Last edited:

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
So far I've had no problems with these engines other than having to take them apart and clean them up a little. BGF is one of the main sellers of these 2 stroke motors on Ebay. The bicycle is a Huffy Stone Mountain model, at least thats what is says on the frame. I'm pretty impressed that this bike is as durable as it is considering it's a low end bike.