hybrid chinese motors and performance tuning

GoldenMotor.com

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
would love to get this figured out hp gains what fits whats cheep lqwid cooled bolt on cast cilender with rings and pistion ebay has a red one think its for a pulini re whatever 47 mm bore should fit? its still 200$

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
soooooooo how can you be sure that one of these kits that you pick out is gunna work
for a pistion port set up?

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson
REEDS! they are very important for a fixed gear bike, since you cant slip the clutch to get going. all the kits come with a piston, most of which have a 12mm wristpin, so you can smash that crappy chinese piston with a hammer. our motors have a 10mm, so your rod will need to be bushed and reamed to 12mm. you have quite a variety of moped pipes to choose from, some of which may work very well, but i build everything i can so i have no personal experience.

i still have stock timing and have no immediate plans to change it.

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
ok now i gotta build one! what i was saying asking is whith these peices $$$$ the way they are i would hate to spend 2 or 3 hun only to find out the cilender only has a hole for the exhaust right look at a pocket bike motor

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson
furament, in my first post i thought i made it very clear that a PUCH cylinder will work with very little modifications. they are not crankcase inducted. i guess what i'm trying to say is, if you accidentally buy a cyl for a crankcase ind motor, you have no business building a motor like this because you will never make it run.

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
ya i m pretty sure i must sound like an ass my apoligies all things = i was concerdring this kit cus it it was cleaner looking and the price was right peugot speedflight 50 liqwed cooled 70cc big bore kit

Last edited: