February 2010 L.A ride (Night/Day?)

GoldenMotor.com

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Feb 2010 L.A ride(Night) updated with route link

Everyone:

I want to set up a ride in the L.A area on the 6th Saturday (night ride through Sunset/Silverlake area all the way to Downtown "Little Tokyo". There are a couple of neat spots we can hang out at to have drinks

I've created a 13 mile route I think everyone will enjoy. Along the route, we will be going through the big, long tunnel featured in many automobile commercials riding towards Rockvoice's place(Green Bamboo) which was a great hang out spot on our other ride. Our last stop will be at the Good Micro Brew & Grill in silverlake. If anyone is hungry after the micro brewery, we can head out to Tommy's original hamburger stand on Beverly and Rampart.
Silver Lake - Little Tokyo night ride 6th - Google Maps
brnot

Last edited:

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Everyone:

I want to set up a ride in the L.A area on the 7th (night ride through Sunset/Silverlake area all the way to Downtown "Little Tokyo". There are a couple of neat spots we can hang out at to have drinks

You guys decide if a "night ride" is do-able. If not, then a morning ride on the 8th.

dance1

I will start planning the route.
Sounds good, I'll start gettin amped for it. Night ride, Gonna have to make some preparations for that..shft.

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Hey Rock, sorry I meant the 6th Saturday night. Thanks, I just realized that I was looking at another month

Last edited:

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
I've created a 13 mile route I think everyone will enjoy. Along the route, we will be going through the big, long tunnel featured in many automobile commercials riding towards Rockvoice's place(Green Bamboo) which was a great hang out spot on our other ride. Our last stop will be at the Good Micro Brew & Grill in silverlake. If anyone is hungry after the micro brewery, we can head out to Tommy's original hamburger stand on Beverly and Rampart.
Silver Lake - Little Tokyo night ride 6th - Google Maps
brnot

Last edited:

NYNEOMITE

Oct 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
By that tunnel is 5th and Flower. I work on that corner and have seen probably a hundred commercials and movies filmed. At one point there were 7 commercials on air that I watched being filmed.

Although it's a little close to work - count me in. I gotta get some lights!!

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
By that tunnel is 5th and Flower. I work on that corner and have seen probably a hundred commercials and movies filmed. At one point there were 7 commercials on air that I watched being filmed.

Although it's a little close to work - count me in. I gotta get some lights!!
I hope there isn't any scheduled filming for that night.
About the lights... maybe some neon bars? jk