First Los Angeles ride 2010!!!

GoldenMotor.com

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Hi Guys,

We will be joining ya guys on the ride with my wife and bro in law. We have two Felt Ridley's and a home built one. I hope we are welcome with our Ridley's. My Ridley's has a very limited range due to the gas tank in the frame. What is the strategy for the ride and getting gas?

~Tony
Ridley's are for shure welcome.
the ride is a little less than 20 miles round trip so gas should not be a problem.

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
I dont see why you couldnt carry a couple of oz of oil and mix on the fly we all do it in a pinch. maybe a saddle bag with some pre-mix in a container (some riders do that)
i may carry a few oz with me.

Last edited:

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
i just added up the people i know are coming and the ones that "claim" their coming and its up to 24.
i think by summer our monthly ride will be like sturgis (ha ha ha)
actually today felt like summer 78 degrees and supposed to be 74 this sunday

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I'm thinkin' this is gonna be one of the best west coast rides yet!! All y'all better make this one!! ;) (^)

I got the 'Copper Head' runnin' today & took it fer a 20 mile ride... & I like it!! ;)

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
I'm thinkin' this is gonna be one of the best west coast rides yet!! All y'all better make this one!! ;) (^)

I got the 'Copper Head' runnin' today & took it fer a 20 mile ride... & I like it!! ;)
Remember everyone, Bring your helmuts cuz that's how we ride down here in our hood. We don't wanna get any heat from the "MAN". Lookin forward to tomorrow, should be a huge turnout!dance1

ballermj23

Dec 3, 2009
San Fernando Valley, California
My friend may not be able to go. I have a van and and if he can't go I'll have a spare bike! Anyone have another rider?
hey my name is Luis and i have a 26" mountain bike 80cc raw motor on it...

well a friend that lives around my house has his bike down. Motor mount broke and that cause his coil cable to pull and brake. Not going to get his bike up.

maybe he can ride? to make a bigger pack

by the way... this is my first ride with you guys.

cant wait!!!

dance1 ( i actually danced like that around my bike!!! hahaha )