First Los Angeles ride 2010!!!

GoldenMotor.com

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca
well rockvoice ans venice and the others i and my son will be there for the first ride of 2010 so everyone have a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
A chase truck is a great idea!!! So far we haven't needed one, but now that it was mentioned, someone will break down if we don't have one!! (murphys law) :rolleyes:

NYNEOMITE

Oct 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
Can we include that loop around Griffith Park like we did this past weekend again? It is surreal to cruise through the mountains and trees after a couple beers at the cafe in the city.

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
me too! can't wait, pray for sun
Hey Turk! Man, you sure missed a good ride yesterday. Coontail manny,Rockfish, and myself took verdugo all the up to a car show in Montrose yesterday. And rode to yaki bowl on friday. We need the Turk present!.wee.

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
The ride's coming up this Sunday.....10am
the address 3207 Los Feliz (near Riverside dr and near the entrance to Griffith park)
any questions call me 323.459.6520
doing some pre ridin tomorow w/ longhair, coontail manny and the turkman , any one else wanna roll post here or call me in the morn.

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
The ride's coming up this Sunday.....10am
the address 3207 Los Feliz (near Riverside dr and near the entrance to Griffith park)
any questions call me 323.459.6520
doing some pre ridin tomorow w/ longhair, coontail manny and the turkman , any one else wanna roll post here or call me in the morn.
of course we are!

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
must have been cool. If longhair is hearing bees....imagine what me and my buddies are going to hear after the ride this sunday.I may have to wear ear plugs brnot

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I got the rear sprocket on, the engine mounted & the front wheel re-laced with a disc brake hub... I think it'll be done tomorrow! ;)

I think I'm gonna make this a fat fender bike!:D

taguila

Jul 10, 2009
Sun Valley
Hi Guys,

We will be joining ya guys on the ride with my wife and bro in law. We have two Felt Ridley's and a home built one. I hope we are welcome with our Ridley's. My Ridley's has a very limited range due to the gas tank in the frame. What is the strategy for the ride and getting gas?

~Tony