Project 'Hippie Hater'

GoldenMotor.com

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
so if that shaft is solid you would have to kick it over .cluch in take off the peadls and then ride or how was that done?

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
Push start! If the bike is heavy enough for traction, or you push off pretty hard, you can fire it right up I'm sure. You may have to try a few times on a cold engine, or use a driveway hill.

I like having my pedals on. I think its kind of fun to start by pedaling instead of yanking a rope and maybe busting my hand if it backfires (It happens faster than you can let go by reflex). I like pedaling about 18mph and just cruising so the noise is down, when just killing some time on a back country road. I like being able to shift my feet instead of getting numb feet from old fashioned pegs. I don't know why motorcycles don't have a better place to put your feet unless you got something really deluxe. Mainly I like not having to register it and pay all the taxes, and saving gas.

I'm sure a few of you guys build some more for sport than economy, and thats interesting. I think it would be cool to see a MB actually burn out.

bluenosegoat

Dec 29, 2009
arizona
Your project there is so cool! You have me on the way to borrow a welder and start my second bike (first one done yesterday!). I'll keep my eye out for your finished pics for sure!

christopher fowler

Dec 17, 2009
p a washington
dude luv what you built from scratch you are awesome! too bad it is named what you named it,jus saying hate of any kind sux! I read about reason for naming it and thats cool.I think carpman should be killed instead of allways killing off kenny!jus sayin!