one scary ratrod chopper

GoldenMotor.com
Feb 6, 2009
utah
I just took this thing for a ride. or should i say it took me for a ride. I think im goin to put some drag bars on it to make it a little more rideable.

pictures are as fallows before, after ,after after

Attachments

whelan wheels

Jan 9, 2009
sudbury,ontario,canada
Look's like it's gotta be weee bit twichty on the front end,especially when your steering the bike maybe. Does the bike have alot of flop on the front end due to the unusual rake and travel??? Looks cool by the way. xct2

Last edited:

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Looks like I'd have a hard time getting used to that! OUCH that was a pretty decent collision how many weeks were you beaten and bruised for?

Feb 6, 2009
utah
Looks like I'd have a hard time getting used to that! OUCH that was a pretty decent collision how many weeks were you beaten and bruised for?
I did not wreck it. A not so sober friend was kind enough to do that for me. He will have a scar above his eye to show his grand kids. As far as getting use to it its not possible. I am 6' and the bars are a foot taller then me when i am standing up. and my Jerry rigged jockey clutch is so low i can barely reach the throttle and clutch at the same time. Let alone go straight while doing it.

Last edited: