stretched cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

themadriddler

Aug 15, 2009
titusville,fl
i bought a stretched cruiser and need to know where i can buy motor mounts
I bought 1 3/4 muffler brackets and they are too wide, what size are you buying?

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
i bought a stretched cruiser and need to know where i can buy motor mounts
Crazy Horse here my first question is what kind of stretch cruiser did u buy?

You can possibly use the simpson strong ties to custom make your own motor-mounts, see my post on stretch cruiser mounts here's the Link:
http://motorbicycling.com/f6/notice-stretch-cruiser-mounts-9582.html

You could also contact Manic Mechanic just click on his ad look at ad bar upper right side of screen!

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. If your Stretch Cruiser is anything close to mine you'll need to get an extra chain, good luck after you've posted 3 times here in the forum you'll then be able to post some pic's of your build!

Attachments

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Crazy Horse here and yes if you follow my Link you'll see how I used RedB66 designed motor-mounts for my Greenline Stretch Cruisers!

Crazy Horse has spoken the Truth!!!

Crazy Horse here my first question is what kind of stretch cruiser did u buy?

You can possibly use the simpson strong ties to custom make your own motor-mounts, see my post on stretch cruiser mounts here's the Link:
http://motorbicycling.com/f6/notice-stretch-cruiser-mounts-9582.html

You could also contact Manic Mechanic just click on his ad look at ad bar upper right side of screen!

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. If your Stretch Cruiser is anything close to mine you'll need to get an extra chain, good luck after you've posted 3 times here in the forum you'll then be able to post some pic's of your build!

frankiethedrill

Jan 8, 2011
Newport RI
Hey Crazy Horse how are the engine vibration issues with those mounts? I have a customer that wants a stretched cruiser...I have been building Micargi falcons and they are pretty awesome... 1024 bike.jpg

1024 gts.jpg